Friday 9 October 2009

Day 13

Food went okish yesterday. I didnt OD on biscuits. I did myself some cheese on toast for lunch and I ate my dinner at about the same speed as Tony. I did go to bed with a snack - but I went to bed very early. I was so tired. I have woken very hungry but can't decide what I want to eat. I am not thinking of turning on the wii fit yet. I may walk up to Northfield today to order flowers for the funeral. I can always use the wii fit later anyway.

I managed a lot yesterday. I cleared some more rubbish out of her flat and have asked Alma to let the other residents in so they can take anything they want from what is left. What doesnt get taken will go to charity. I also bought a new digital camera so we have one that works for the weekend and of course the funeral.

We also arranged the funeral service yesterday. Steve turned up when the minsiter was here so I was able to get his input. To my immense joy he not only liked the bible reading I had found but has agreed he will read it on the day. It means so much to me that he volunteered for that. I will also be reading the poem I found.

Today is going to be a paperwork day. I have 2 requests for death certificates in relation to both her pensions. I also have a letter from nPower to deal with. nPower have done it again. The letter they used to give me details of the money they own Edna (107.00) was on a normal 'chnaging your method of payment letter whihc thanked me for being an nPower customer. They clearly knew what the situation was as the letter was addressed to the executors...........

To say I am angry is putting it mildly. On top of all the trouble we had with them over the Mr Luck affair it is too much. I am writing to people. Steve's face was a picture when I showed him the letter .

I was at one point thinking I might get back to work next week. I know I wont and I am glad I told them not to expect me until the 19th. I am not sleeping well and I am actually wondering if I need to look out my sleeping tablets to get myself back on track. I didnt listen to a trance reack of any sort last night though. I think i do need to keep on with those at the moment for all sorts of reasons. Tony is listenign to Tony Stockwell and has noticed he sleeps much better. Drugs are not always the answer. I need to take repsonsibility for my health in this area. My mind is overactive at the moment. So I need to act on the things I am thinking about not just think about them.

No comments: