Monday 30 November 2009

Here comes Christmas

Tomorrow is December 1st - and we are on the run down to Christmas. That is what will keep me going at work over the next 3 weeks. I really dont want to go to work today. I am in a strange mood and I dont know why. I feel very emotional.

For once I didnt get up when the alrm went off. I lay there trying meditation - which was partially succesful - but I wasn't downstarirs until 6.55. It is now 8.20 and I have
Fed the cats
Made my lunch
Eaten cereal - slowly
blogged in my other blog
done a work out and clocked up 28 minutes. I used the routines on the wii fit whihc are a fun way to do things. I have set myself a daily calorie burn target of 163 calories - and after my 28 minutes I have 24 to go. I can do that tonight with 10 minutes of free step.
And I am now doing this blog while eating toasted waffles and drinking frut juice.

So I have been productive this morning - but it has been a bit of a rush - so I am eating the waffles a bit too fast so I can go and shower and still have time for a proper meditation before I leave for work.

No comments: