Wednesday 25 November 2009

Step Aerobics

I did a lot of that in Cornwall - and I did a lot more yesterday . I ended up parked on the 10th flor of the multi story car park on my trip to the probate office. So I walked down the starirs, and the half ile to the court building. Then I walked back, got the lift up as far as I could then walked from floor 6 to floor 10. Realised the pay machine was on the ground floor so walked down again then walked back up ALL 10 FLIGHTS because the lifts are the type that make me most nervous. On top of my work out yesterday morning and 4 hours at work with no break I ended last night very tired. The letters of probate should arrive next week . Hurrah!

Food started well yesterday with breakfast but lunch was eaten on the run on the trip from work to the probate office. Dinner was not eaten as slowly as I would have liked - but I did resist the mindless snacking reflex. I drank lots of water too - especially as I gave Steve a reiki treatment and that always makes me thirsty. I woke up VERY thirsty this morning too.

So yesterday was not too bad. Today it is a more normal day with a full day at work. This is the first week of me as a limited company too. Exciting times!

I do feel more positive about myself when I look in the mirror so I am ignoring body tests for the moment. The wii fit reminded me this morning that eating slowly is a good idea. Hmm am I in for a barrage of messages from the cosmos about slow eating? It is a habit I need to get into - so I just need to practice

I still feel quite tired this morning and my back is definitely unhappy after all the stairs .yesterday I have only done 14 minutes on the wii fit. I used two of their routines. Warm up and over indulged. I goofed on one of the warm up routines -bird bullseye- so didnt rack up as many minutes as I could have done - and re-try isn't an option when you are running through a routine. But I had no intention of doing a full 30 minutes. I have my limits and I know when I am pushing myself beyond them. My back s giving me a clear message - and I am listening to it.

So I am not full of energy - but I don't feel lethargic. I am optimistic even though I have a lot of paperwork to face. I think I can say with some confidence things are not going too badly at the moment.

No comments: