Friday 20 November 2009

That end of holiday feeling

We are home and I am fed up and depressed about the holiday being over. I have really bad heartburn, I am really tired from the drive home and I just want to curl up in a corner and howl.

I am also far to tired to cook - so we are expecting a pizza delivery any moment. But I have only ordered a large not an extra large. So we will have 4 slices each - more than enough.

I only used the wii fit once on holiday - but we did LOTS of walking and this holiday will be remembered as the holiday of all the stairs. We seemed to climb so many!

My diet on holiday was not healthy - no fruit, and no breakfast cereals. BUT compared with other holidays I ate far less than I would have done pre Paul. I didnt have starter main course and pudding once. And if the main course was too much I didnt even have pudding. I didnt eat loads of sweets and biscuits. I didnt really snack much at all.

So I dont feel I have totally 'ruined' my weight loss progress - but I dont feel I did a lot to advance it either.

But I didnt abandon the rules.

No comments: