Friday 13 November 2009

The holiday starts here

I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experiences behind him.

- Eleanor Roosevelt, human rights advocate

OK thats a strange quote to start this entry with - but it is apt because yesterday I set myself up as a limited company and got a business bank account. It was opening the account that was the point of no return for me. This something tat scares me because I dont feel I have a good record when it comes to making these sorts of decisions. I am always nervous when making financial decisions, always sure I will make the wrong choice. But I haven't let it put me off making decisions - although I do still probably take too long to make them. All I can say is the decision to set myself up this way feels right for all slrts of reasons. Hopefully I will be reporting it as a succesful experience in the end.

Yesterday food did not go well at all. The main reason was I was so busy I couldnt eat when I was hungry - so when I DID eat I was so hungry I ate too fast. Interstingly my biscut consumption was way down. What i ate was fairly healthy.

Paul's rules are so ingrained into me now , I dont have to worry about overeating this week - however delicious the food on offer. But I do know when we stop for a cup of tea or coffee the temptation to treat ourselves to some cake will be quite high.

I know I will have wii fi access in Cornwall - but I'm not sure how easy it will be access it so I am not sure how regular my entries will be over the next week.

No comments: