Tuesday 3 November 2009

Mix and match

I recommended CYLI7D to a young friend of mine the other day and that prompted me to dip into my copy again. Not to fo all the excercises but just to remid myself of the core principles. I have realised there is one thing Paul says that can be applied very easily to my current weight loss issues.' Most people realise that if they carry on they way they are they won't acheive their goals'
The answer to that is clearly NOT to carry on but to make the necssary changes. I clearly need to apply the same principle to how I am tackling my weight loss.

I know the rules - I need to be honest about how I am NOT following them , work out WHY, and then work out what changes I can implement.

I have done a good workout this morning including an island lap and yoga. I need yoga to keep felxibility I think.

Wii fit plus arrived yesterday. I am not going to do anything with that until the weekend.

So how did food go yesterday - well not TOO bad although I did have some dorito's yesterday evening. I also had some biscuits at work. I had one each time I went in to grab a drink of water. But I WAS hungry when I had them.

I do have a better attitude to biscuits than I used to. I never ate a whole packet at one go but I could easily eat 6 or 7 in a session and I could NOT do that now. I DO eat them slowly.

My lunch yesterday was pate sandwiches. To be honest I didnt really fancy them when lunch tme came round - but it was all I had. I did manage to eat them slowish but I am sure my taste demanded the ceral bar instead of the piece of fruit in compensation! I always take a variety of things in so I do have a choice . Trouble is sometimes I end up eating ALL of them - but not yesterday. And I am confident it wont happen today either. Trying to work out what you will want at lunchtime before you have worked out whether you are really hungry for breakfast is tricky. Maybe one day I should be difficult and go to the canteen. I dont go out because I have to have someone to let me back in and I dont want to be a nuisance.

Work was really REALLY busy yesterday - and I ended up very tired. Still on the plus side it means I am moving my body a lot!

So todays goal is to work out what I am going to try and change in how I am tackling my wieght loss

No comments: