Tuesday 24 November 2009

The run up to Christmas

That is what I am on now. That is what will keep me going as I get back to work today. I am glad it is just a half day though, I am leaving it 2.00 so I can get to the court for the interview to get the letters of probate on Edna's will.

Yesterday I did get going as I wanted. I even did 39 minutes on the wii fit as I played with the customisable routines. Not sure I've got to grips with them yet - but I had fun. Food was OK - but not as healthy as I would like. I sucumbed to cheese on digestive biscuits.

This morning I did 30 minutes on the wii fit. I am still playing with the customisable routines - I used one this morning. But I can't ut together a routine that uses my favourite excercises which is a nuisance.

I found myself adding up the calories I had used (the wii fit now gives you the at information) and converting that to grams of fat. 10 minutes free step uses about 50 calories - which is about 5g of fat (Ig of fat provides 9 calories) 450 grams (about a pound) equates to 4050 calories - which sounds a lot to use up - but divide it by 7 - to get a daily calorie use - and you end up with 578 calorie use extra. Which sounds a heck of a lot of excercise. BUT it isn't just the excercise its the reduction in food intake and the increase in BMR tat all adds up to wieght loss. So I musn't get too stuck on the figures.

I haven't done a body test since I got the Wii fit plus. I wonder if I should?

No comments: