Sunday 8 November 2009

How true

iving according to your true values

The best intentions matter little if your daily life doesn't reflect those values. How can you make sure that your thoughts and actions match? Good or bad, your values are shaped by your actions just as much as they do the shaping. Actions that are true to your values build a stronger personal foundation that others can see. Why are the memories of our greatest personal and public heroes so powerful and timeless, long after they're gone? They stood for something. They were living, breathing examples of the values they prized. It takes courage, a belief in yourself and strong determination. But it can be done. Do one thing today that shows the world what you believe. Do one thing that you know is right. Do one thing that would make your hero smile.


the above reflection is pure CYLI7D. And I think I have just done something that fits the bill. I gave a friend Paul's 4 rules to help her with her weights problems.

I am really enjoying my weekend. I managed not to overeat yesterday. And I felt enegetic enough to cook - becasue none of the normal takeaway options really appealed to me. Plys cooking meant I was moving. I did 30 minutes free step yetsterday

I have bene up for 4 hours thanks to the cats! I have eaten - but feel hungry again - but it is 2 hours since I ate!. I have played with the new porgrammes on the wii fit - and boy can I feel it!! So I have moved my body.

I am relishing the thought that I only have to work 3 more days before my holiday WWOOOHOOOO. This time next week I will be in Cornwall!!!! Can you tell I am looking forward to it??

Tony suggested taking the wii fit with us. It isn't that big - so why not? It is horrible when it sneers at you and says it hasn't seen you lately. Bullied by a balance board - whatever next lol.

I am feeling good, positive, optimistic and lots of other good things. I am going to do everything I can to keep things that way

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a great idea taking it with you - even if it is a bully LOL

Have a great time in Cornwall