Friday 6 November 2009

The weekend is nearly here

It is sill strange to approach the weekend without thoughts running through my head about fitting in Edna. In fact this weekend for the first time in ages I have NO PLANS. There is nothing I have planned. I will just be spending the weekend with Tony. I can clear up remaining bits and peices to do with Edna like send of cheques to pay some bills, I can get momento's off to June and ring Len to let him know we will be popping in a week today. But that will take very little time. I can chill, get in some serious PS3 time - maybe finish FF12!! I can get some paint for the hall. I can go and buy a new bed. I can do some serious de-cluttering. But the point is I dont HAVE to do ANY of them. if I want to stay in bed or just watch mindless TV I can. Its wonderful.

But the one thing I am NOT going to do is turn my back on Paul's rules. OK so how did things go yesterday? Actually pretty well

I didn;t do any more on the wii fit yesterday - but work was VERY busy and I can tick 'Move your body'

Lunch went well -I enjoyed the sandwich and didnt eat eat any of the cereal bars I had with me in case I fancied something crunchy.

Dinner went well. We had pizza (cooked at home) Originally I was going to add a baked potato but then changed my mind because I knew I would be full without it - and I was right. I ate the pizza slowly and had room for a little more when I finished it. The only snacking I did was a mince pie - but I was peckish when I had it. And I only ate one. Once I would have had 2 but 1 was enough.

I drank lots of water yesterday.

This morning I have not done a full workout. I am still playing with the new wii fit. That is something I will do over the weekend - put together my own routine. Obviously I have to try the exercises out - but that will be fun.

I did half an hour extra at work yesterday . It was very busy . I reckon I can work till 4.30 on a more regular basis - but not every day.

1 comment:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog. I came over to read your latest posts.

Sometimes my best weekends are just like you describe - ones that are completely open for me to do whatever I want!

It sounds like you did do well on the eating front. I love home cooked pizza!