Monday 23 November 2009

Winter

It is very definitely wintery now and I am feeling quite low and unmotivated again. I am so glad I am not back at work until tomorrow. I am also feeling daunted by the amount of stuff I have to do at the moment.

Food wasn't too bad yesterday although I didnt eat my dinner very slowly. But then I didn't really enjoy it very much either. I think that was the difference on holiday. All the food was delicious. I think I need to look at my cooking techniques .

I did well with water yesterday and in terms of quantity of food I know I did well yesterday. So in old terms my calorie intake was down.

Winter does bring on the urge for comfort food though. And I must guard against that. Not all comfort food is bad though. Porridge (one of my favourites) is about as healthy as it can get. I need to listen to my body - and hope my mind doesn't scramble the message. I suspect that happens a lot.

I havn't put the wii fit on yet - and suspect I may not till a bit later. I feel lethargic this morning. I dont WANT to do anything. But I am hungry and I may well feel more energetic once I have eaten something.

I am going to set myself a target that by 10.00 at the latest (and it is now 8.30) I will be dressed and actually doing things - not sitting here feeling sorry myself .

Come back tomorrow to see if I managed it

No comments: