Friday 27 February 2009

Feeling good

Despite everything I feel chirpy this morning.I slept well having fallen asleep to the trance CD. I am looking forward to another day at the shop. I am still worried about Edna obviously but I can't do anything except pray -which I am doing. I have to trust the nurses and medics - and God to do what is right. His will be done.

I have had a delicious breakfast and done 20 minutes yoga and muscle work on the Wii fit.

Eating yesterday was not good but I am better prepared today. I ddn't drink anywhere near enough yesterday but I am taking my own decaff with me today and will make a oint of drinking water as well.

I am quietly confident I will cope with everything today - although I am concerned about how my visit to Edna will go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you "sound" great and in control.