Tuesday 24 February 2009

Frustration and worry

I had a lot of both of these yesterday and I regret to sayy I ended up comfort eating yesterday evening. But I resisted a second helping of chocolate, and I only had 2 biscuits. Also I DID eat everything slowly one bite at a time - except the packet of crisps - which is almost imossible to nibble. But I did only have 1 packet. I am determined to take something positive from this to show I haven't lost the plot and that I am not giving up on myself. Most importantly it hasn't sabotaged my drive to get healthy because I really savoured and enjoyed every mouthful of orridge this morning. As I am still hungry I will also enjoy the toast I am about to do myself.

Today my priority is to work on the emotion that led to the comfort eating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally, I think being aware is a step forward too. Even though you ate for comfort you still applied golden rules to that.

Well done