Monday 16 February 2009

So what to do today?

I think the best word to describe how I feel this morning is weary. That trip to Leominster and back really made me tired. I don't really want to do anything or go anywhere today if I'm honest. I do find driving tiring. Yesterday I drive almost 120 miles - including having to turn back on the way home from Leominster when I realised Sheila had left her handbag in my car. Grr only Tony's Mum could manage something like that!

I feel too tired physically (and mentally) to cope with going to Edna's today - but I can't decide when and how to tell her I'm not going over. I did tell the wardens I would be over - but I am sure unless there is a real emergency they will cope with everything.

What I am going to do is turn on the Wii fit and do some yoga and aerobics - not because I HAVE to do it - ut becasue I want to do it because I enjoy it. I keep running through al the jobs that need doing round the house at the moment - and I've decided the world won't come to an end if they don't get done today.

Tony is miffed becasue according to the Wii ft e has put ON 5lbs. I don;t beleive that. I think he gt the adjustment wrong for his clothes, or maybe did the body test at a different time of day to the original one. I have decided to do a body test on Thursday rather than wait until March 6th. It will be 2 weeks since I started the Wii fit - and Paul allows weigh in's every 2 weeks. I feel I could do with some encouragment. Also if I the Wii fit gives me a bad report I have time to adjust what I am doing so I have a chance of reaching the very moderate goal I set.

I have re-read the chapter on positive thinking. It was amazing how much of it I could relate to my current dilemma with Edna. I think need to do some of the excercises he suggests with that as the focus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The wiifit gave us a 4kg difference one time....

I hope your feeling less emotionally drained