Wednesday 11 February 2009

An Edna free day

Oh dear I shouldn;t really make that the focus of the blog- but today is the first day since last Thursday I haven't been over to Fosters to see Edna. It has been SO nice to do my own thing, chill out and go no where

I think its time for a recap on the McKenna questons and take a close look at how I am doing.

I am eating when I am hungry

I am eating what I really want. This morning it was a bacon and sausage sandwich for breakfast. Yum

I am eating slowly - possibly not as slowly as I should but muc slower than I used to

I am stoping when I am full. Well basically I am serving much smaller portions than I used to have.

I am drinkng more water

I am moving my body -- oh HOW I am moving my body. I have unlocked the free jogging on the Wii fit and can do about 2.4K in 10 minutes. I reckon that equates to over 5 hours for a marathon but I don't care. I manage 30 minutes at least on the Wii fit every day at the moment. And I'm not doing the body test every day so I'm not breaking Paul's rules about nt weighing myself too often.

I haven't listend to the tape for weeks though.

I have even done some life laundry today. A charity is doing a clothes collection tommorrow and I've got rid of some stuff I will never wear. I have even found myself thinking that maybe i will save some money from my pension lump sum to treat myself to a new wardrobe when I am slimmer - maybe even get a personal shopper to help me.............

I can't beleive I wrote ' when I am slimmer' I dont normally think in terms like that - and it was 'when' not 'if'.................

It must be the serotinin high from the 10 minutes free jogging I've just done!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow your doing 30 minutes a day? No wonder your noticing a difference!

I have found I don't need the tape as much lately...things have started falling into place again.

I stopped using artificial sweetener and over eat less and don't crave sugar as much - I wonder if there is some link there.


LOL that is very positive thought! Of course you will need a new wardrobe?

I have never heard of a personal shopper (unless attached to a celebrity!) how exciting