Monday 9 February 2009

Being in control

I know that being on control is important for me in many areas. Currently I feel in control of food, and excercise - and finance if I'm honest As yet I don't feel in control of work or the situation with Edna . I am worried these could trip me up and destroy my control of food especially.

I am still optimistic - but I do feel as if I am on a tightrope. One false step and I could fall.

So I am going to concnetrate on NOT falling as best I can. I have no idea how I can do this, but since I am going to concnetrate on staying on the tightrope, by Mr McKenna's tenets I should stay on.

I do really need to make time for visualisations. Is that a fancy way of saying I need some 'me' time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me time is very important. I find the visualising hard so I try to do it when exercising but not sure if that is right.

I have really lost my way with ICMYT lately - overeating and not eating mindfully at all. My tummy is full and sore right now and it's such a horrible feeling - it has been a long time since I let myself eat until uncomfortable and I don't like it. I think I am feeling sorry for myself the last few days as I feel run down and I worry everytime I get sick that it means I am no longer in remission with my Lupus.

any way - you are so right...I need to stop focussing on these things and be positive again.

I won't be eating again until hungry (that is going to be a while) and will try to get back into the golden rules

Sally said...

Visualisations any time are good. If I may make a suggestion ,get 'Change your lfe in 7 days' and read the chapter about getting into 'The zone'