Sunday 22 February 2009

A busy day ahead

I have to get Sunday dinner ready, get the old fridge and freezer outside Steve's house to the tip,and fit in a visit to Edna (opefully with Steve) Since Steve won;t be here until 1.00 ish its all going to have to be done this afternoon. I may ask Micheal (who is stoping with us this weekend) to help and try to do the ti trip this morning.

I bought Pauls 'I can help you sleep' book because my slppe is dreadful and as been for some time. I've not listend to the CD yet but I've started reading the book and its intersting that he repeats a lot of the stuff that he says in the other books I have.

At the moment I am just happy to be holding it all together and geting on with things. I am also happy that I am still eating sensibly and I haven't resorted to comfory eating.

I am positively looking forward to my two days at Lloyds on Thursday and Friday so clearly am ready to get back to work - and that is good. It means I haven't fallen apart even if I am a bit frayed.

I am a woman. I am strong, I can cope with all this crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh let me know what the CD is like when you listen.