Wednesday 18 February 2009

The day after the day before

Well it isn;t the morning ater the night before. lol. The party was very quiet. I think half term meant some people I hoped would make it didn't. I admit I was dissappointed - and maybe a bit gurt at some of the ebsences - but hey it doesn't really matter. I got some lovely cards and presents from my rEAL friends who I know will miss me - but more importantly understand why I got to a poit where I had to say I couldn't go on the job any more. The fact that my manager didn;t understand is immaterial. But as she turned up while I was initally off sick we don;t really know each other so it was a tricky situatio for her.

But I do feel I am closer to drawing that complete li ein the snad that seperates me from the disasters of the past year. When got home I had 3 bits of news.The good news was Lloyds asking me to do 2 'try before you buy days' at their Mosely shop to see if I beng a relef manager is something I would enjoy. The bad news was that Edna had problems and I had to dash over to Mosel;y an am meant to be going over again today. The weird but worrying news s that Martin has'had to go away for a few days' an we have got got look after domino (his cat) .This news came from his brother (we think) I have a bad feeling about this as I dont understand my Martin didn;t tell us himself. I could do without mysteries at the moment!

Food wasn't too much f a disater yesterday, and I made a point f doing the Wii fit during the evening. I aarnetly did nearly 3 K on the free jogging but I'm not sure I beleive it. The onyl difference to normal was that I had the remote in my pcoket not in my hand an I am wondering if it was bouncing in the pocket and recording more steps than I ran.

I'm still trying to work out what I am going to do today. First port of call must be Domino, I have no idea what time Jim is coming to start work n the downstairs toilet (or maybe the replastering in the hall I don't know)

Despite everything I feel optimistic and more of less in control of things....I think. But I could do without traipsing over to Mosely today........................

No comments: