Thursday 26 February 2009

First day at at work

I am shattered. I think 9 hours was too much first day back at work. Hopefully tomorrow will go better as I will know more about what I am doing. I enjoyed what I did at the shop though.

I haven't been to see Edna today. She is apparently much more confused. They have given her a CT scan but are still flirting with the idea of a UTI. They are clutching at straws. I am dreading what it will be like when I go in tommorrow evening.

Eating has been erratic today. I didn't take enough food for a LOOOONNNGGG day at work. I've messed up today with that. But I managed over 40 minutes on the Wii fit. 22 before work - including an island lap - and 20 minutes free stepping this evening. All this MUST be doing me some good.............. even if I'm not losing wieght it mus be heling my BP and cholesterol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9 hours is a very very long day.

That is great about the exercise Sally, I have not lost much weight since training but I notice a difference in my energy and my skin and you have already said your more flexible