Saturday 7 February 2009

What a brilliant day!!

Yesterday I had a brilliant day both with food and excercise. The Wii ft has inspired me. And I think the cooking programme on the DS is also going to help me to creat inspring new food that I can savour slowly.

Today has started well too. A slowly savoured breakfast (weetabix dreid fruit and skimmed milk, coffee ) I have odne 20 minutes with the Wii fit mainly aerobic excercise but some balance and musle tone as well. Ans I am sitting here slightly puffed with a large g;lass of water.

Next stop is the brain trainer.

An added bonus with the Wii is tat Tony and I can do things together.Last night we did bowling and golf. As long as I avoid RSI those also add to the sum total of movement in a day and it will bring a new dimension into our relationship.

The rest of my life is NOT as well organised, but because I feel good about myself at the moment, I feel better able to cope.

I've realised I don't have to take the body test every day so I don't have to breal Paul's prohibition on regular weigh ins.

Althoug it looks as if Edna is about to make m life quite tricky, it was her generosity that enabled me to get the Wii. Maybe there is a pointer there for me. Things happen for a reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weetabix are so yummy. Back home in Australia we have weetbix and they are totally different. We only just tried the weetabix recently and love them