Tuesday 10 February 2009

The power of positive thought

I have a friend is currently in a real mess due to some foolish actions. He is often in a mess due to this sort of thing but this mess is worse than usual. The trouble is he always thinks and acts as if the world is out to get him. So surprise surprise the world always does seem to get him.

This has made me re-think te power of positive thought. I must re-read that chapter in CYLI7D. I can see the book just across the room.....................

Although things are a bit messy at the moment with Edna, Steve's house, the work being done in our house, we do have long term plans and know where we are going.

And the Wii ft really has been a great purchase. I so much enoy using it, Tny is using it when I am in bed - and that has got to be good for him. And this morning when I got up I noticed I coud walk downstairs nrmally, rather than one stpe at a time and I had almost no pain in my knees. So the excercise is having benefits physically as well as doing wonders for my self esteem an self image. Oh the wonderful power of serotin!!!

I think the one thing I need to concentate on is that I am NOT single handedly responsible for Edna's helath hapiness and well being.

I have resisited the tempatation to do the body check on the Wii fit since my first one (4 days ago) I will do one in about a month.

I haven't written for days about how I am gettig on with Pauls golden rules. I will do that tommorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that is great about noticing the benefits of your exercise.

I am big on the power of positive thinking...sometimes I have to remind myself mind you