Wednesday 25 February 2009

Time to get into a new routine

I am up early this morning - earlier than I have been for some time. But I need to get into the habit of etting up early again because tommorrow I am wotking for the forst time in a month!! I am working 9-6 at Lloyds in Moseley so I need to be out of the house by 8.15 and won;t be back until 6.30 ish. Actually leter becasue no doubt I will op into te hospital on my way home.

I have no work booked apart form that. I need to try and pin Emily down about whether they are going to offer me anything. I doubt if I will totally hate Lloyds - but you never know! I know I wont be out of work. All I have to do is register with an agency and I know I will have work. To be fair I don;t run out of salary until the end of March so I do have another month before things get critical. I can take my time to decide what to do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your day at Lloyds went well Sally :)