Tuesday 17 February 2009

Party day

Today is my retirment party at work. I guess I am more nervous about that than I thought becasue yesterday evening it was crisp and biscuit time. While I am not pleased with myself, I didn't chobble as many as I would have gone in earlier times. When you crunch each biscuit (and ginger biscuits crunch very well) you can't eat masses of them.

I'm really not quite sure why things did go wrong last night. Mark and Martin were more than normally annoying last night and since their characters were the main ones for most of the evening I was a bit edgy. Role playing games can be great fun - but if the players get on your nerves it is very trying.

My plan for this morning is a bath, and wash my hair. I shall try to plan my speech durig the bath. I will leave about 11 . The party will ed about 2.00 then I will go across and se Edna then go home and FLOP.

But I WILL fit in some time with the Wii fit later and I will eat slowly and conciously at the party.

I know they are giving me some Mark and Spencer vouchers which I intend to spend on clothes asap. So that will motivate me NOT to OD on party on party food

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the party went well Sally - looking forward to reading about it next entry??

What is a role playing game?