Tuesday 17 April 2012

Yesterday my heart lifted when I got into work - and was told one person was off all week. I know the place will be so much better without her!! We all do. I really wonder if I can continue to work there if she remains such a problem. Tony had an amazing day yesterday. 2 distance reading and four face to face readings in the evening. It is starting to happen for him because he believes in himself and really sees himself as a medium and reader. There is a major lesson for me there. Today I am heading to the doctors to try to get my IBS and bladder issues sorted out. I think I need to do that before I can make progress with any of my goals. Physician heal thyself. So today I want a positive consultation at the surgery, I want work to go smoothly - and I want at least one client for me distance reiki session this evening. Right universe there you are. I do believe all these are possible.

No comments: