Sunday 8 April 2012

Learning from the failure of the plan

My post in IYSAF was all about learning why plans go wrong. That was in relation to slimming plans of course. But my plan for yesterday went wrong too. Why? Steve turned up for a chat before I could go out, so I was later going out than I thought. Then Marie contacted me very distressed because HER carefully crafted plan hadn't worked out - and she and her boyfriend had split up weeks before SHE wanted to. Then Tony spotted a ghost hunt happening at the old Whispering Witch (now Bibbity Bobbity Boo) under its new owner. We were invited - but Tony couldn't decide if he wanted to go or not. I lost the will to live over the whole issue and in the end pushed it towards NOT going (which was undoubtedly the most sensible decision due to time. money etc) then had to put up with Tony being REALLY grumpy because we HADN'T gone. All I can say is MEN!!!!!! Tony REALLY needs some help with his decision making strategies. But maybe I should be asking why decision making is so hard for him? So how did food and drink go yesterday? OK - apart from 4 chocolate biscuits. And I did use the wii fit for 30 minutes. On the plus side I did some readings - and I have booked an evening when I will be available to give distance healing - paid - through one of the psychic groups on FB. I have also advertised it on KWHC group. And I am doing my favourite 'Agony Aunt' role with both Margaret as she is supporting Dave at the hospice, and Marie as she copes with the disaster. So what do I want for today? Well I think a bath, then some readings to help me find the right words with Marie and Margaret. Some pendulum work and maybe some meditation? Maybe - I also want to spend some quality time with Tony if he wants. Then tonight it is Rpee time at Wolverhampton :-) But today IS going to include some chocolate - cos I bought Easter eggs yesterday. I can love myself enough to LET myself have some chocolate today - and enjoy it

No comments: