Friday 13 April 2012

Keeping the momentum

I went to Christine angel meditation class last night. It was interesting p even though if I am honest I listen to what she says and I don't always agree with her. She challenges me to examine what I believe - and that can only be good. She is a master reiki practitioner, reader and hypnotherapist. Just like me except she is a master teacher too. I should feel more in tune with her than I do. Maybe if I was more like her I would be better. Now there is an interesting thought. I realised I haven't been using the meditation room - so haven't been doing my aura cleansing recently. And what of my reiki principles? Are they underpinning my life? Well I am trying. I think I need to use the symbols more in daily life. I noticed Christina CKR'd the water in the jug and glasses last night. So what do I want form my day today? I am at Little Aston - so I know the day will be reasonably paced. I want a day where I can see I have lived my reiki principles. Now why haven't I ever considered that before?

No comments: