Thursday 5 April 2012

Making progress

Well yesterday went better than I anticipated. I gave 3 reiki treatments, and the patient I was worried wouldn't turn up did. I will also probably have a hypnotherapy patient tomorrow. I wasn't 'in trouble' at the hospice as I feared I might be. I need to remember I am a volunteer and they appreciate whatever I do on their behalf. Food went well also, and being a reiki day I drank water - lots of it. The only thing missing from my health regime at the moment is exercise. I am at the salon today so in theory will be getting exercise by delivering leaflets - but the weather looks naff. However I am determined to do some delivering today. And I will walk to the salon. Tonight we should have our circle with Marie - and Tony also has two clients for readings so today is very much a spirit worker day. I may even give some reiki as someone has asked for distance healing for her father. Provided she can confirm he knows about it I will send that later when I am up at the salon. Paula is away so she won't be having a treatment. But I need to be positive. I believe a new client may well walk in today and book a treatment from me. It will happen. Circle could be interesting as Marie and I debate the Law of Attraction. That will give me something to cogitate on during quiet moments today. I don;t need to worry about Marie's feelings - and I must not get angry because we have different views. I must respect her views. She holds them for a reason - and it is HER path to find her way along. She has something to learn from all this I am sure- but then maybe so do I? I must be honest about my views - but I do have a ot of compassion for her. She has had such a rotten start in life and is working so hard to overcome it. Am I jealous because I think she is more talented than me? I have a feeling I feel slightly superior because she gives the impression of being not the sharpest knife in the drawer - and has some rather childlike views. I really do feel she needs some maturity. I really do seem to be building the reiki principles into my daily life. Not getting angry and not worrying are the hardest - but I am getting there. And once I am living the life I want, I believe my health will improve in every aspect. I will find it easy to eat and exercise healthily so I slim down without too much effort. It shouldn't be an effort - I know that. I have sudden;y realised that I really DO believe that very strongly. It should be something that I do naturally and without thought. Wow - this suddenly feels like a bit of a breakthrough........

No comments: