Saturday 7 April 2012

Pausing for breath

Easter Saturday - as I was reminded by Thought for the Day on the radio this morning is devoid of church celebrations of any sort. The church is still is mourning for the events of Good Friday - and the pain needs to be felt or the message of hope that Easter Day brings is diluted. Its similar to the fact that all the times when my spiritual development seems to be stalled and I am just marking time make the 'wow' moments when those magical things happen even more magical. I have been told that those hard slog times are when we develop most. Maybe the same is true for trying to make lifestyle changes. The times when you struggle and seem to be making no progress are the times when we are laying the foundations for success further down the road. Yesterday I had no biscuits - I didn't want them and I used the wii fit for 30 minutes for the first time in 6 days. I have a goal that in 3 months I want my uniform tunics to be looser. So what do I want today to be? I want a relaxed day, a fun day. Oh I have chores to do - shopping laundry things like that - but that doesn't have to take too long and I can enjoy a relaxing day. I would like the chance to do some psychic work - healing or readings. In fact i have already done a one card reading this morning I want Tony to get some calls when he logs in today. I want a POSITIVE day - a day I can look back on with pride and satisfaction,

No comments: