Wednesday 11 April 2012

Procrastination

This s definitely my biggest fault. I delay doing chores, paying bills, reading emails I am worried may contain something I don't like, having conversations with people I know may be unpleasant,starting up with healthy habits like meditation ............... you name it and I can delay it. The biggest thing I am procrastinating on so far is my portfolio. I have some very negative thinking around it - as I realised yesterday talking to Clare. How does procrastination fall foul of the reiki principles? It causes me worry and frustration (anger) I don;t feel compassionate towards myself because I know I am being idiotic, I am being lazy and not honouring my hypnotherapy teacher. It violates all 5. But I need to have compassion for myself to develop more positive thinking about it................... So I need to embrace the principles to get over what is causing the negative thinking. Yesterday I wore another top this is feeling looser than it used to. This blank slate idea really does seem to be working. And treating my body well is a direct application of the reiki principles. Now there is an interesting idea to run with............. Today is my hospice day. yesterday I had an email saying that jean is gibing uo her role as complementary therapist co-ordinator. This may mean major changes in how the caseloads are sorted out - and I am wondering how things will work. I am also wondering if this gives me the chance to ask Jenny Brewer for a reference so I can apply to Freshwinds and volunteer closer to home........ But I must apply the reiki principles to this as well. So what do I want from today? I want to feel I have done my best for my patients and the hopsice - and that both appreciate what I do,

No comments: