Friday 20 April 2012

Light at the end of the tunnel?

Well what a strange day yesterday was. No reiki given, even to Paula, no customers through the salon yet(but some people still interested), and no leaflets delivered because IC was still making me feel blah. So I decided in the end to cancel circle. I wasn't in the mod to meditate or lead. BUT Marie never got the message and turned up. She wanted a reading tho and having just booked two tables for us at the Stratford psychic fair, I decided I needed to get my hand back in and do it. (I was by this time feeling better) The reading went well, and I posted on FB that I felt good about doing it. This prompted a response from a FB friend that she wondered why I didn't do readings................... and she and her eldest daughter are planning on having reiki and readings when Sallie gets some money through from the council. I have alo acquired two new decks of cards from Marie (her payment for the reading I gave her) One of the decks was Steven's whihc is why Marie no longer wants it. It is an angel deck that literally gives detials of the various angels and archangels. Tony did a random pick and got Rapjael. I did a random pick and got Michael. Wow. I slept with the other deck (angel tarot) under my pillow last night. All I had to do was TELL people what I like doing - and I got some business. I am confident Sallie will follow through on what she said. If I can get that into my advertising material...................... So what do I want for today? An easy day at work. I have to start at 9 for a few days. Something I could do without - but it will be OK. I am sitting hear looking forward to the walk through the park. And since Pam won't be there it should be a manageable day. A good ghost hunt tonight ...Tutbury Castle!!! It should be amazing. I am GOING to pick something up as a medium tonight. Make healthy food and drink choices. My lunch is already at work - and know I know about the IC drinking water is something I am even more motivated to do.

No comments: