Tuesday 10 April 2012

So how is it all going so far?

The Tabula Rasa idea seems to be working in some areas. The whole LOA seems to be working well in relation to Krystal Wolf. Tony is now getting PAID readings via FB, and we have had someone join our website after I revamped it. We have a new member for our development circle. And how is it all working with my weight issues? Not well because I have literally as I typed this realised I am still calling it a weight issue. I am focussing on NOT being fat. I am still focussed on being healthy tho.......I do know that. I did 30 minutes on the wii fit despite it breaking down 3 times so I had to keep starting again from scratch. I have absorbed the 'health at any size' idea - and I am not that unhappy with how I look. Something to think about. Today I am off to Stratford with Clare. I want a fun day, I want some antique shops, I want tea at Creaky cauldron, I want a cheap piece of Mousman to replace the ashtray we lost. I want a day of intuitive healthy eating

No comments: