Monday 23 April 2012

Back to my tabula rasa

I saw H last night and he asked me how meditation was going. Of course it isn't so that is something I MUST address starting NOW. What do I want for today? What signals do I want the universe to pick up and act on from me. I want to be pain free - but I am working on that - and today I feel good. I want work to be calm - but I am not expecting it to be - and that is bad. BUT I can MAKE it calmer by staying calm myself. I can help calm things by my approach. And that is clearly what I need to do I want to be able to look back at the end of the day and see I have made real progress in something - and what popped into my head was my portfolio. I want to look back at the end of the day and be happy with my food and drink choices, and the amount of exercise I have done. I am going to use the meditation room before I go to work. I am feeling good this morning - focussed and determined. My food choices yesterday were largely determined by what I feel safe eating in view of my IC - but I get the munchies during the game last night. However the muncging was MUCH reduced. I used the wii fit and went swimming yesterday. That should kick start my exercise programme. I am going to set goals for the week as well as for today. By the end of the week I want to be pain free from the IC, I want to have meditated properly at least 3 times, I want to feel confident about my abilities when we go to Hinckley on Saturday.

No comments: