Friday 27 April 2012

One more sleep till the ghost hunt

I am feeling really really positive today - tired but positive. I did some readings yesterday and got some great feedback. Circle went well My food and drink intake was good I did a lot of walking yesterday - and hour of leafletting and then 30 minutes on the wii fit So what do I want from today? A smooth day at work, I am using the car as I want to go shopping straight after so I can relax tomorrow before the ghost hunt. A relaxed and peaceful evening with Tony. Me e easily making healthy food and drink choices. I can see it all happening just as I want it to. I want to try and fit in some self healing before I go to work. I haven't done nearly as much of that as I should. No lets re-phrase that I WILL fit in some self healing but I will have to get a move on as I have less than an hour. I will be SO glad when the 9.00 am starts are over!

No comments: