Monday 9 April 2012

Website

I have spent today updating our website......updating prices and services etc , added some pictures............ and I have discovered it has a news section ..........which is in the form of BLOG!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok calm down take a deep breath. Could there be a better forum for me to help advertise us? And and an........I had to go out to do a bit of shopping and get petrol. While I was someone knocked on the door in response to our leaflet/card drop. She probably wants a reading and may want some reiki YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK calm down take ANOTHER deep breath. Its a long way from there to a regular clientele - but the leaflet drop HAS worked. So I am feeling good about myself today. I have been proactive and productive - despite not feeling too good. But today I must find some to meditate and do some spiritual work. I also had some good news from Marie - things have calmed down and she feels she and her partner have a new understanding about what SHE needs - so she is no longer tearful and desperate. But we will have a good chat on Thursday when I drive her home after the Angel meditation circle. I am even ging to put on the wii fit on when I finish this entry. Got to admit I snacked during the game last night - but do you know something? I don't care. I had fruit for breakfast - and some bread and cheese for lunch. I have drunk water. The week ahead is looking good ....I am on a roll!!

No comments: