Thursday 26 April 2012

Eating and drinking what you REALLY want

I have realised something these past few days. Apart form the one evening when I really fancied coffee - so I had one- I haven't missed coffee. Not being a caffeine addict I haven't had any withdrawal symptoms. I look forward to my morning cup of red-bush. Stirring it with a vanilla pod is a mini L'Oreal moment. I clearly need to apply Paul's advice about food to my drinks as well So this morning I am feeling positive. yesterday was a good day. I ate and drank healthily on the whole, I moved my body, and I felt healthy. Today is salon day and I am looking forward to a good one. paula has blanked out her treatment time for 10.00 . When I have treated her if the weather holds I will do some more leafletting. We have circle this evening so I will be doing some meditation later. I haven't been finding time to meditate - I haven't adjusted to the 9.00 start at ROH. But I WILL improve on that. So what can I apply the reiki principles to today? I am worried about TC - I need to put that worry out to the universe. What will happen will happen I got angry yesterday with Skoda who yet again didn't turn up when they expected. BUT I found their website and complained. I didn't really get angry - I took action. Today I can imagine myself getting angry if my spiritual exercises don;t go brilliantly. I MUST NOT DO THAT> I need to recognise it takes practice. Today I need to work hard on my meditation BEFORE I got to the salon. And I need to work hard delivering leaflets and cards I need to be grateful my IC issue has been solved so easily. I wore tights yesterday, I am in my pj's again this morning. And I have NO DISCOMFORT. I need to have compassion for me before I can have compassion for anyone else. Do I need to be compassionate to TC. Is it time? That is I want today to be positive. I want to have delivered at least 100 more leaflets and cards by the end of the day.

No comments: