Tuesday 3 April 2012

Respect yourself and others

This was tough yesterday. One f the workers I have a real problem with pushed all my buttons yesterday. But I did my best to be the best pharmacist I could be. There is no doubt I feel this technician does not respect ME as a pharmacist. Yesterday one of the other pharmacist brought a load of nibbles in as it was her birthday. I nobbled - but then only ate half my lunch because I wasn't hungry - so that was good. Exercise was a bit thin on the ground as I used the car to get to work so I could go shopping straight after. But for some reason I am very stiff and tired today. I didn't wake till nearly 7 - and that is late for me. But my soul got some work yesterday. I found myself offering free readings to the first five of my FB friends who posted. And from the feedback they were all good. So what do I want from today? I am feeling rather yucky this morning, IBS in full swing again, tired and achey and I want a quiet day if I am honest. But that isn't an option. I want to try to improve the relationship with the technician who bugged me yesterday. If I am going to stay working at the hospital I need to do that or she will drive me insane. I need to respect her knowledge, experience and role in the department. I need to respect the fact that she really wants the best for the patients. But I also need to get across to her that she needs to respect me in return - which I feel she doesn't do. Talking to her is useless. I need to devise actions that show I respect her position. I want my food intake today to be much healthier than yesterday. I need to respect the signals my body is giving me. I need to do some self healing. I haven't done any for some time. I may be able to fit it in before I go to work. If not definitely when I get home. My readings were a sort of therapy. it was good to be doing spiritual work. I don't do enough of it. So why am I so reluctant to keep contact with the only place i have that lest me do regular light work - the hospice? I am already wondering if I will go tomorrow. I need to put some healing into that as well. How can I live the principles today? I can find a way to be honest with the technician about how she makes me feel I can try to stop getting angry about the management in the hospital and the department - about which I can do nothing and just work to the best of my ability I need to act on my CPD records for this year instead of worrying about them I need to be grateful for my health, for the fact that I can cope financially even tho the hospital seem to have forgotten to pay me. I can show compassion to all the staff and patients I come into contact with.

No comments: