Sunday 7 March 2010

The tipping point

Paul talks about the tipping point when yu are developing new habits. That is the time when it is easier to do it than NOT to do it. I am not there with jogging - but I do feel I am on my way

Last night instead of doing my extra minutes as free stepping - I did some jogging. And this morning I have only do a short workout - but it included an island lap.

I really am focusing on getting fit for the race.

OK I know I have to starting doing some outdoor stuff as well - but knowing I can jog for 10 minutes is a huge psychological boost.

I am NOT going to overdo it tho. I am monitoring my back very carefully. I think the fact that I am on my 21 days of self healing after my level 2 reiki is going to be a huge help - and maybe a sign that I need to be more rigorous in my self healing on a regular basis. At the first sign of my back playing up I will cut down the time I spend jogging.

I have decided to focus on exercise - and to let food sort itself out. As well as focusing on exercising I am also focusing on meditation because of the self healing I have to do. I can use that to support the changes I need to make in my eating habits. I physically HAVE to do the exercise - but my eating habits are a psychological/spiritual issue. I am still trying to stick to Paul's rules.

I have such a lot to do at the moment with my exercises, meditation, OU and the stuff I have got to read before my final day of reiki training

Something has got to give. So if I may not be as regular on the blog as normal for a bit. I will still be reading blogs tho.

No comments: