Wednesday 3 March 2010

Motivation

Well something has worked this morning. I have just done my 10 10 10 workout - and the middle 10 minutes was jogging. I have hit both targets (time and calorie) in one go. And I found the jogging quite easy.

It makes me think I may well be able to jog a fair protion of the 'Race for Life' 5K.

I did some thinking during the workout and I have realised NOT taking the time to do what I know is needed for my physical mental and spiritual well being is ludicrous. I am telling myself I don't matter when I ignore these things.No wonder I am having problesm with my food

I havent been meditating or doing any self healing and then I wonder why I am feeling down,lacking energy, and have recurrence of my IBS.

One of my golas was 15 minutes of meditation/prayer each day and I haven't stuck to it. Having done my workout my next move is going to be upstairs to light a candle burn some incense and meditate and pray

Having been given a bit of a confidence for the Race for Life I thought I'd be cheeky and post the link to my fundraisng page. If you are reading this and can afford a pound or two please please donate to this worthwhile cause.


http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/sallyhaynes1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will happily sponsor you ! Particularly as I'm also doing the Race for Life.. Sending you lots of best wishes for your jogging and training for the 5k.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Wonderful job and I bet you will be able to run most of that race! I know you must be so happy and proud of yourself.