Friday 5 March 2010

Gaining momentum

Yesterday I clocked up 58 minutes and over 280 calories worth of exercise. This morning the first thing I was aware of when I got up was that my calves really ached. So I was unsure what to do about exercise this morning. I decided to keep up the momentum. So I have nust clocked 30 minutes of PROPER aerobic exercise. 10 minutes free step, 10 minutes jogging and then another 10 minutes free step.

I am actually surprised at how easy I found the 10 minutes of jogging.

I feel I am on a roll - and that I may be able to keep this level of exercise up on a more consistent basis. The test will come with how well I do when I am working. At the moment I am fairly sedentary. BUT I do feel confident that I should be able to do 10 minutes of jogging on a daily basis.

I feel I have achieved something very concrete this week. Which means this rather disappointing holiday has given me something after all

No comments: