Wednesday 3 March 2010

That holiday feeling

I had a great birthday - but have to own up to be WAY off track with food and exercise over the past 2 days. Plus my IBS seems to be in full swing. So this morning I am sitting here feeling bloated and thinking about reaching for the Movicol.

I also feel as if I have put on all the weight I have lost over the past year . I know that is ludicrous. 2 less than good days have not undone all my good work. But it isnt a nice feeling and is the spur I need to get myself back on track. I am very aware that I am being very sedentary this week. But judging by the amount I am sleeping I need the break from all the running around I do at work to re-charge my batteries.

That thought does make me pause a little tho. I often think about a less frantic work life. What would that do to my weight? Would I need to jack up my exercise? Or would my intake drop naturally by following Paul's rules?

It is still Paul's rules that I follow. The Beyind Choc list doesn't resonate with me in the same way. Which is funny because essentially they are advoicating the same thing.

I will take a look at the beyond choc list of actions and decide which one I will try today.

But for now its wii fit time - in the hope it will tame my IBS without resorting to Movicol

1 comment:

NewMe said...

A bit late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!