Saturday 27 March 2010

New shoes!!!!

I finally have a new pair of shoes - so I have no excuse NOT to start walking and jogging in the park on a regular basis.

I have just started to wear them in by wearing them while I did my step aerobics. I may do some wii fot jogging later today and wear them for that as well

Yesterday I managed to hit my calorie target in UNDER 30 minutes. How good is THAT?? I did an island lap (9 minutes of jogging) plus 20 minutes of free stepping. And the good news is my back is holding up.

Now can I translate that into REAL jogging outside? I would so LOVE to actually jog most of the Race for Life. It would be a major fitness achievement for me.

I don't care about the potential weight loss from all the exercise I just know that the exercise will have huge health benefits for me

1 comment:

Di said...

They can make a world of difference in your body . With well fitting , well made shoes your body can relax and then your mind will relax and the benefits of any exercise you do will flow.