Monday 15 March 2010

So much to do..........

Between my OU studies, trying to re-write my CV and my reiki self healing I have had no time to blog on here. It will be better when I have got to the end of the 21 days of self healing........... just under 2 weeks.

But just because I am not blogging doesn't mean I am ignoring my weight and health issues. However things are not exactly going well. My back is again a major problem so I am having to restrict my aerobic exercise. So no jogging although I am still walking. But this morning my back is already playing up - and I still have to cope with a day at work. I have GOT to find a way to sit down.

So things are not going to plan - but I am still trying to follow Paul's rules and I am doing OK with them.

I haven't done a body test for 3 weeks -have no idea if I am gaining or losing weight - but actually don't care.

I FEEL good (apart from my back) and that is all that matters

No comments: