Sunday 21 March 2010

Eating what you want??

Well I did that yesterday. All I wanted was unhealthy carbs. Bagel, biscuits and pie and chips for dinner. I didnt eat ANY fruit and veg, or drink enough water.

Initially I felt very very stodgy this morning. I have done 10 minutes of exercise - I cut it short because both my back and my ankle are playing up and I didn't want to push things.

But havind a breakfast of fruit and yoghurt, then a snack of toast and plenty of water I do know feel much better.

The thing is yesterday I ate exactly what I wanted - and I suspect it was excatly I needed based on how I feel now.

Listen to your body - it will tell you what you need.

1 comment:

NewMe said...

Bravo, Sally! As hard as it can be, I think in the long run, it's the only way to make peace with your body and stop yo-yoing.