Thursday 11 March 2010

Strange the feedback you get

I had been feeling that some of my trousers were just a bit looser- but wasn't sure. then today I went to have a massage for my back and the masseur commented (without knowing) that my waist was smaller than the last time he massaged me back in January.He then went on to say 'I dont know if you've lost weight -but weight isnt a good indicater. But you ARE smaller'

I felt like a million dollars!!

Jogging has been off the menu for 2 days - and I have no plans to add it back yet. I still would like to walk/jog the race for life - but not at the price of my back. It isnt worth it.

I did 20 minutes free step today before I l left for work - and will do some more this evening.

I am still moving my body. And I feel food is goion OK as well

1 comment:

Tricia said...

great compliment!