Thursday 25 March 2010

Looking forward

Looking forward is something I never used to do. I was always too busy looking back and looking inward to look forward. Its no surprise that I stayed stuck in my pit. CYLI7D changed all that. I realised I was in control of my life, my health, my relationships, my happiness. (Yes happiness - happiness is a choice we make not a state to aspire to)

So what am I looking forward to at the moment?

Working as a community pharmacist

Training for the Race for Life

Starting to work as a reiki practitioner

Being free of the mortgage

Continuing with my spiritual development

Continuing to lose weight

Completing my Open University course

I am on the road, I can't see everything that will happen, but I am excited about the journey I am on.

I used the TFT technique to work out what to have for breakfast (BTW the medium on the ghost hunt asked us to use the same technique - except he didn't call it TFT. I love it when the different part of my life coalesce like that) I ended up with fruit and yoghurt.

I did a long jog this morning - ok only 4 minutes - but I have jogged quite regularly now. Next step is to get some trainers and start walking and jogging in the park instead of using the wii fit in the mornings.

2 comments:

Di said...

Blessings on your upcoming work in Reiki ! I have been a Usui Master for 6 years now and I will say that Reiki has been one of the most rewarding, enriching and empowering aspects of my life. May it be the same for you !

Unknown said...

You have a lot of things to look forward to. I love your list and that you took the time to write it out.

Best wishes to you.