Tuesday 9 March 2010

Hmmmm

From Sparkpeople - The joy of cooking

Cooking for someone is a great expression of love, comfort, and gratitude. A hearty meal prepared with fresh, healthy ingredients can warm anyone's heart. This is why many cultures send meals to those who have recently lost a loved one; our motivation behind traditional holiday meals; and why affectionate memories of family often center around the table. Sharing food with people is an intimate occasion. Try out a healthy, new recipe this week. Experiment and see what magic you can cook up in the kitchen!

I do enjoy cooking this could be a good idea.

I've done a short workout this morning, am currently eating my breakfast (fruit and yoghurt) - and thinking I wont be able to finish it. I really wanst hungry when O started it but was being driven by the clock.

I have PLENTY of time to shower, get myself ready for work and have a good meditation time. And who knows maybe finish this breakfast before I go ...........IF I am hungry. I may take it to work to finish off at lunchtime

Otherwise I have my normal finger food supplies with me at work.

Today I should find out finally wat my work situation is going to be after the end of the month. I am actually not that worried. I know SOMETHING will turn up.

No comments: