Tuesday 23 March 2010

Overthinking things

My reiki teacher used one phrase that resonated with me and I think has applications in other areas of my life. Mind you it has taken nearly a month to sink in!

'Stop over thinking things - just relx and let it happen'

I think I am over thinking the whole relationship with food thing. I know the rules for healthy eating. I know Paul's rules too. All I need is sensible application of those rules and sensible exercise.

This morning I have done the warm up and over-indulged routines. Just under 15 minutes.

My new routine of splitting my exercise into two parts is working out well.

I still have a stress point in my life - a total lack of paid employment after 1st April - but I am doing all the right things and I am confident something will turn up. I am quite karmic about it. If it meant to happen it will.

No comments: