Tuesday 20 January 2009

What am I managing well?

OK. I am managing to eat slowly at breakfast and at dinner. Lunch is always a problem although I do try

Eating when I'm actually hungry is still a bit of an issue. I have realised I am sometimes not that hungry at breakfast time. And if work means I have to take my lunch break at 12.00 instead of 1.00 I am sometimes not hungry. But I still have to eat as I know I will be hungry if I don't - and won;t be able to stop work to do so.

I am eating what I want i.e. not fady diet food. Sometimes my lunch doesn't aeal quite as much at lunchtime as it did when I made it in the morning, and sometimes compromising with Tony's fancies for dinner rules out something I really fancy - usually spicy stuff. But I rarely find myself eating something I really don't want.

I am already making my portions smaller so I am automatically stoping before I am full usually because I have finished the meal. But I am much more aware of the feeling of fulllness than I was.

I am drinking lots of water , I am still doing my miniworkout twice a day, and I am still blogging - whihc is my way of sending love to myself. And anyway when I look in the mirror, I find I like what I see these days.

I am not listening to the tape regularly - but as I am doing all the other things, do I need to? Probably not.

All in all I feel I am making progress .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How long have you been following the program now Sally?