Tuesday 20 January 2009

Pride goes before a fall

Literally a fall in this case. I sliped this morning during my work out and fell backwards. This has of course trigerred some niggling back ains. The irony is that my workout is desigmed to HELP my back - and it does - as long as I stay on my feet while I am doing it.

I have decided doing a workout in bare feet probably isn't a good idea.

I cut the workout short this morning. I picked myself up off the floor and decided I had had enough excercise for the morning.

However I did manage a shortened workut this evening (wuth pumps on) I cut it back to about half what I was doing. And my back knows I have done it.

Ouch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your okay Sally. I have back problems and need to be careful when doing certain exercises...let alone falling over (which I occassionally do!)