Sunday 11 January 2009

Reflections on a dismal Sunday morning

Its cold and windy, my cold is still horrible, I feel overwhelmed by things to do today so I feel really down. However making blog entries is theraeutic and I've realised is my version of the mrror excecise. Its how I affirm I matter. By taking the time to make an entry I am taking 'me'time , and helping myself sort out problems .

Breakfast was ap ure indulgence. Fried eggs on toast. I thought about what I wanted - realised I wanted something crunchy and savoury and realised I haven;t had fried eggs for a longtime. Breakfast was delicious. I savoured every mouthful. Trouble is I am sitting here feeling hungry - and I know it is emotional hunger because I feel so overwhelmed.

I want to send time with Tony today, but I need to go over to Fosters to sort some things out for Ena and then I will need to go to West Heath to see Edna . I want to cook a nice sunday dinner for us and I don;t see hw I can mange everything and I am sitting here thinking 'I hate myself becasue I am total failure'

If I can deal with that emotion, the hunger will go. So I need ap lan to deal with the hunger.Best thing is to make a start and DO things while Tony is still asleep. So I am going to make a cuof coffee and then ring Fosters to fins out how much Edna's rent is.

No comments: