Friday 16 January 2009

Accentuate the positive..

Yesterday I did my workout routine twice (second time with Tony chuckling at me but it still got done) I drank lenyu of water but the eaing conciously bit did go as well as I would have hoed. Actually it was eating when you are hungry bit that soiled it. I was hungry when I left work bt I had to go shoing and hosital visiting and didn't get home for another two hours. So I ate a snadwich as I was driving along. Not goo for all sorts of reasons. And last note MHL led me into an orgy of nibbles.

But not as many as I normally would have done so thats good.

This morning has started well I;ve incresaed the length of the wokrout routine to just under 10 minutes. If I can keep that up twice a day and do it every day I will be close to the recccomended excercise levels. Its not running a marathon - or even 'only 6k' but maybe this year I will enter the 'Race for Life'

I drank loads of water before I did Anything and I am thoroughly enjoying breakfast whic is being slowly and very conciously. I'm going to terat myself to lunch from the canteen today. Yesterdays sandwices were less than insiring - but the eccles cake was a delight and got eaten much slowere than I normally would have done

So today the start has been better than yesterday. Lets hope it keeps on that way

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I had not heard of the race for life but I just googles it and what a great incentive, reaching a goal and helping charity at the same time.